5 Companies Offering Zero Brokerage Trading in Delivery Segment
In recent years, the world of investing and trading in the Indian stock market has undergone a significant transformation. One of the most prominent changes is the emergence of zero brokerage trading in the delivery segment. This revolutionary shift has empowered traders and investors by eliminating the burden of brokerage charges on their transactions. In this article, we will explore five companies that offer zero brokerage trading in the delivery segment, making stock market participation more affordable and accessible for everyone.
Top 5 Companies Offering Zero Brokerage Trading
Zerodha is often considered the pioneer of discount brokerage in India. They introduced the concept of zero brokerage trading in the equity delivery segment. With Zerodha, investors can trade in stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) without incurring any brokerage charges. This has made Zerodha a preferred choice for many traders, especially beginners.
mStock by Mirae Asset
mStock by Mirae Asset is gaining attention for its innovative approach to zero brokerage trading. It not only offers Demat account with Zero brokerage charges for life. This transparency is a significant draw for investors looking for long-term brokerage savings. Additionally, m.Stock is also considered the best trading app as it provides fast and intuitive platform with best-in-class technology making it a hassle-free experience for its users.
Discover the outstanding features of the m.Stock Trading App:
- Zero-Brokerage: With a one-time fee of just ₹999, m.Stock empowers traders to execute trades across all products without incurring any brokerage fees for life.
- Margin Trading Facility: mStock offers you the opportunity to tap into the benefits of margin trading, allowing investors to magnify their potential returns. Explore the Margin Trading Facility (MTF) with rates starting as low as 6.99% (eMargin)
- Intuitive Interface: m.Stock’s app boasts an intuitively designed user interface that caters to both novice and seasoned investors. Its simplicity enhances the trading experience.
- Real-Time Market Insights: Stay knowledgeable with m.Stock’s real-time market data for stocks, ETFs, and various securities. Access live price quotes, interactive charts, and timely news updates to make informed investment decisions.
- Portfolio Tracking: Effortlessly track your investments in real-time, assess gains and losses, and gain valuable insights into portfolio diversification.
- Refer & Earn Rewards: Earning rewards through m.Stock’s referral program is a breeze. Simply share your referral link or provide your friend’s mobile number in the ‘Refer & Earn’ section on the mStock web/trading app. When your referred friend opens a ₹999 Zero Brokerage account, you will receive ₹555 as a referral bonus.
Upstox is another popular name in the world of discount brokerage. They offer zero brokerage trading for equity delivery, just like Zerodha and mStock. Upstox is known for its user-friendly platform and a range of trading tools that cater to both beginners and experienced traders.
Paytm Money, an extension of the popular mobile wallet service Paytm, has also entered the zero-brokerage space. They have made trading more accessible by eliminating brokerage charges for equity delivery trades. The integration with the Paytm ecosystem makes it convenient for users to manage both their investments and day-to-day finances.
Angel Broking is a well-established name in the brokerage industry. They have joined the zero-brokerage bandwagon by offering free equity delivery trading. Angel Broking’s extensive network and research capabilities make it a compelling choice for investors seeking zero brokerage services.
Key Points to Consider When Opening a Demat Account
Before you open a demat account with any of the above companies, it is essential to consider a few key points:
Zero Brokerage Segment: Ensure that the company indeed offers zero brokerage demat account in the delivery segment, as some may have different pricing structures for intraday or derivatives trading.
Platform and Tools: Evaluate the trading platform and tools provided by the broker. A user-friendly platform with features like technical analysis tools and real-time market data can enhance your trading experience.
Customer Support: Good customer support is crucial for resolving any issues or queries you may have during your trading journey. Check if the brokerage firm offers responsive customer service.
Account Opening Charges: While brokerage charges are zero, there may still be account opening charges or annual maintenance fees associated with the demat account. Be aware of these costs.
How to Open a Demat Account?
Opening a demat account has become a streamlined process in recent years, thanks to online platforms. Here is a general overview of the steps on how to open demat account:
Choose a Broker: Select a brokerage firm that aligns with your trading preferences and offers zero brokerage trading in the delivery segment.
Online Application: Visit the broker’s website and fill out the online application form with your personal and financial details.
KYC (Know Your Customer) Documentation: Complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process by providing documents such as Aadhar card, PAN (Permanent Account Number) card, and bank details. This can often be done online by uploading scanned copies of the documents.
Verification: The broker will verify your documents, and once approved, you will receive your demat account details.
Funding Your Account: Deposit funds into your demat account to start trading.
Start Trading: You can now begin trading in the equity delivery segment without worrying about brokerage charges.
Zero brokerage trading in the delivery segment has democratized stock market participation in India. The five companies mentioned above – Zerodha, m.Stock by Mirae Assets, Upstox, Paytm Money, and Angel Broking – have played a significant role in this transformation. When choosing a broker for your demat account, consider factors like the trading platform, research capabilities, and any associated fees. With the right broker and a well-thought-out trading strategy, you can make the most of zero brokerage trading and take steps towards achieving your financial goals. Happy investing!