Best options for online prepaid mobile recharge
If you are tired of going to the nearest shop at odd times of the day to recharge your prepaid mobile number, now is the time to check out other advanced and convenient methods of doing the same.
Instead of standing in long queues, you can now do your prepaid mobile recharge anywhere anytime. There are some of the platforms that are proven to depart the safest services.
Pay with Airtel Payments Bank
One of the top brands in today’s date, Airtel has successfully come up with Airtel Payments Bank- a platform that caters to all your recharge services; from mobile to utility to house rent, that have it all covered. All you have to do is open their official website and log into your account. Then, select from the list of services in the ‘Payments and Recharges’ tab the one you want; in this case, prepaid mobile recharge.
After selecting the option, you will be directed to a page that will ask for your mobile number and select your operator. Then comes the part where you pick a plan that is best for you. They provide a list of different plans to offer variety to their customers to choose from. Once you are satisfied with the plan you have chosen, you can click on ‘Proceed’ that will take you to the payments page.
You can use your personal Airtel Money Wallet for all kinds of recharges such as DTH recharge, Data Card, Prepaid for all major networks like Tata Sky, Dish TV, Aircel, Vodafone, Reliance, etc.
After your recharge, you will receive an SMS instantly to confirm the transaction. Airtel Payments Bank maintains full transparency with its users so that they are part of the process in every step of the way.
Pay through other applications
If you wish to try other portals, then you can download some famous applications to your device, that will ensure a safe transaction. However, always remember to go through the policies and terms and conditions of these applications that talk about refunds in cases of fraud or cyber-crime. Only when you are sure of the security the application is willing to provide, should you process with payments.
Here is how you can get your mobile recharge done through Paytm:
- Open the application or log in from the official website
- There are many heads given, out of which you choose ‘Mobile Recharge or Bill Payment’ to pay your recharge
- Select prepaid or postpaid
- Enter your mobile number, operator and amount of recharge
- If you look on the right hand side, you will be able to see some attractive promo codes which you can use to avail exciting discounts or cashbacks
- Proceed with ‘Fast Forward’ which will instantly pay the amount due from your Paytm balance
- After the transaction, you will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number as acknowledgement
- And there you have your recharge!
By following these simple steps on almost any platform, you will be able to get your recharge done in no time!