Financial Advisor and His Responsibilities
Advisors make you to understand what you need and what you should do to meet your future financial goals, how much money should be saved by you, what type of account you need to have, whether you have any insurance or not if no what type of insurance you need to take, helps in planning your taxes.
Advisors construct a plan according to the goals of the client and after knowing clients assets, liabilities, other income sources, any retirement needs etc.. the plan will be organised and personalized so as to achieve the objectives of their financial clients.
Financial advisor helps in your financial life plans apart from dealing with your investments , he also educates you everything but it is also both clients responsibility to understand why the advisor has recommended the particular one, never blindly believe in advisors recommendations.
When to look for financial advisor?
- When you are scared, stressed, confused with your financial situation so that he helps you how to deal after analysing all financial related details of you.
- When you are financial fine and secured but when you have a doubt whether you are correct track or not, then advisors can help you by analysing all your past , current and future assets and liabilities etc..
- When you are financially fine but due to lack of time you cannot invest in correct way ,in that situation also you can take advice from advisors so that losing can be avoided.
- When you have money but don’t know how to invest, where to invest or till now you saved money in deposits with less returns and never invested anywhere.
- When you have invested money but you are losing it, advisor may help you in correcting where you lost.
- When you don’t have a proper estate plan about your assets after the death.
Finding a right advisor for your attitude and nature is very important in developing healthy long term relationship with him.
All financial advisors are not same, so before choosing a advisors do your own investigations on their history, check their certifications, think whether the particular advisor can plan your financial needs.